Comber’s Festive Fun Christmas programme
There’s lots happening in Comber including:
- The Switching on of the Christmas Tree Lights and the new Christmas lights around the Square (goodbye blue icicles!) on Thursday 26 November which is the same night as Fair in the Square
- Christmas Comber Farmers’ Market – a bumper food market on Thursday 3 December, St Mary’s Parish Church car park, the Square, 9.00am – 1.30pm
- Big Red Bus on Saturday 5 December which is a hop on and hop off bus which will travel between Holywood, Bangor, Newtownards, Comber and Donaghadee
- Christmas Comes to Comber on 5 December in St Mary’s Parish Church Hall which includes gift wrapping service, face painting, Christmas crafts
- Ice Rink in the Dome at Comber Leisure Centre on Saturday 12 December and Sunday 13 December
Let’s get Comber buzzing and enjoy some community spirit!